Thursday 29 October 2015

Nautical nails


Nautical nails 


I love things which have a theme, are colorful and just pretty. These are two designs I am going to show which were nautical inspired nail art I made. Nautical tends to be white, blue and red and some kind of stripe.



This nautical design also included a anchor made of navy blue nail gems. I used a striping tool with the white and blue. It is a blue base with white lines, although you could always do this the other way. The top coat which was very shiny was a collection 2000 gel top coat. 

  

Here is another design with plain and simple nail designs. Both are very fun to have a go at. I hope these have given you some inspiration . If this has given you some cool ideas please leave me a comment.


Laura


















No comments:

Post a Comment