Thursday 29 October 2015

Bright yellow Nails- Great night out nails

Bright yellow Nails




Yellow nails were pretty fun and bright, great to start a conversation with anyone. But actually achieving this yellow was much harder than I imagined. I hunted for a true bright banana yellow and I could only find pastel yellows. Finally I found a real bright yellow. 


The large gems are from a gem pallet from a large fashion retailer but you can buy these all the time online. 
I had to layer the yellow to get this level of brightness. It was also placed on a Models own white base coat and Essies first base. 







They took a long time to dry as there was 4 layers of nail varnish on the nail. But it lasted and looked good for a whole 10 days. 


Products:

 Maybelline: Electric yellow 
Models Own: White 
Top: Models Own Hyper gel
Base: Essie first base 








TOP TIP: Let each layer dry individually, a whole manicure can take upto 24 hours in total to fully dry. 


If you know of any yellow which was stronger pigmentation please let me know. I hope you enjoyed reading. 

Laura 












No comments:

Post a Comment