Thursday 24 March 2016

Gluten Free Shampoo- EO Essentials

Gluten free shampoo? 

Yes, I came across this item during a shopping trip. I didn't even know that this was a thing. So, I thought there was no harm in picking up  products from this brand which stock a whole range of fragrant products. I didn't realize that some bath and body products even contained gluten. However, doing a bit of research it suggests that as long as you don't ingest gluten as a celiac disease suffer then you should be fine. 

There were many ranges to choose from, the lavender and coconut took my fancy. It smells fresh, crisp and unique. Although I feel there are many shampoo and conditioner product on the market, often the delicious smell drifts away sometime between blow drying and styling. Therefore I was also after a product which packed a punch and remained in the hair after styling. I guess we all have our hair goals right?

I have been through so many brands of shampoo, I naturally have crazy, fluffy hair which is very curly and frizzy. Although my hair is in very good condition (according to several hair stylists) it can look a bit unloved sometimes. I take very good care of my hair by not dying it or using heat too often and using salon level products to help it out where I can. So it is always good to try products which promote healthy hair and nourishment. 



These are big bottles and contains 946ml/ 32 fl oz of product in each. they both come in large plastic containers with a pump dispenser. I paid £9.99 which is a high price for hair care products, but as it is not tested on animals and such large bottle I thought it was worth trying. I also believe that you wear you skin and hair every day so it is well worth the investment.                                                                                                                                                          EO is an american brand which started in 1995, you can buy this product online. All their products are gluten free, cruelty free and contain no synthetic fragrance. They are also paraben free, sodium laurel/laureth sulfate free and are made with organic essential oils. 
When you use this product it really does feel amazing. The senses go crazy over the intense bubbles and scent. It leaves the hair shiny and healthy feeling. I have fallen in love with yet another lavender product. These would be fantastic for large families who go through loads of products, or salons who want their customers to have a great experience. The products feel thick but not greasy, the conditioner goes a long way and the pumps are effective. 

I really love getting my hands on products which you can't just buy in your weekly shopping. You can buy these products direct from the EO website or from Amazon. You can sometimes pick this product up in shops in the UK so keep your eyes pealed. 






Finally did the fresh and herbal lavender smell remain in my hair? Yes, I kept getting a fresh smell whenever there was a breeze. 


I hope you enjoyed reading this review of another fun different product. Hope you're all having a lovely day. 

Laura x 

No comments:

Post a Comment