Wednesday 23 March 2016

Deep Sleep Therapy- This Works

Who these days can genuinely say I got a fantastic nights sleep? Not me. Not many according to statistics. So what if there was something which was fantastic as a sleep aid, was good to the earth and didn't contain artificial chemicals? Interested? I was when I came across these two wonderful products from a brand called This Works. 

This Works is a British based company which is committed to producing fair products which use the best ingredients with nothing artificial, all their packaging is recyclable and nothing is tested on animals.  Furthermore, they work with British based farmers where possible and use organic ingredients. 


I am someone who wakes up because it's too cold, too warm or i'm in some uncomfortable position which needs correcting. For me this product sounded too good to be true. You'll find out later that it's not and I went back and brought more!!! 

So what are they you might be asking? They are the works deep sleep night oil and this works baby sleep pillow spray. The baby one is genuinely gentle enough to be used on babies and children, but it smells so delicious I sometimes spray my pajamas in this fragrance. They are both free from phthalates, sulphates, synthetic colors, synthetic fragrance, parabens GMOS, mineral oils, petrolatum and propylene glycol. 

What do they smell of? They both smell of lavender, with the pillow spray smelling of lavender and chamomile and the oil smells of smokey warm lavender. It is genuinely the most amazing combination ever. 

The pillow spray is very sensitive and evaporates quickly and leaves a soft but not overpowering spray. This has become one of my nightly rituals to spray all my pillows. In comparison the oil does absorb quickly but a little goes a long way. I love this to rub into tired feet. This also helps with any dry skin you have which is a amazing bonus.  Both products are in spray bottles with the oil having a large but controlled pump. 

I admit I love the pillow spray so much I have used it a few times as a fresh perfume for work. 


So, do I think this has made a difference to my sleeping pattern? I actually do and I'm such a skeptic when it comes to products which are designed to promote sleep. I love both of these products as does my partner who thinks they are amazing. I would recommend this to anyone and have used the oil to massage peoples feet, they all said how amazing and calming it was. 

If you would like to find out about This Works here is there website link

Thank you for reading, hope you're all having a lovey day. 

Laura x 

No comments:

Post a Comment