Wednesday 17 February 2016

Discontinued Beauty Products 2016

I will miss these little products 
So many brands have a high turn over of new cosmetics, or limited edition products it can be really hard to keep up. However here are some product which I love which have now been discontinued in the major stores, they are still available online at amazon and other online web stores.





Soap & Glory 





I love soap and glory, their products are so lovely I could eat them! I love their clean on me shower gel and their hand food, lets just take a moment to remember how amazing these products are! Let me just tell you if you haven't tried their bath products you are so missing out! Everything I have ever had from them from bath gel, shower gel, hand gel, body butter and hand cream has been utterly wonderful. I don't know what life would be without these products. But I spotted in a drug store that they were discontinuing the sexy mother pucker super fill gloss and gloss sticks. I used to borrow my friends lip swell gloss which she swore by for fuller lips. She would religiously put it on before any night out.  So I thought it was worth the investment in getting these which should last me a long time and keep my lips looking good.





From left to right above is the lip plumping gloss in Clear, and Half Naked. The three gloss sticks are in the shades Nudist , Rapunzel and Bashful. 


Here are the swatches in the same order as the picture above. I didn't swatch clear as it does not have any color.

What I love about these product
I love the lip plumping of the first two products in Clear and Half Naked. They really do make my lips feel more voluptuous. I also love the gloss sticks for there pretty shades and soft finishes.  


I hope you enjoyed reading

Laura x 






No comments:

Post a Comment