Tuesday 16 February 2016

Bold Bright Smokey Eye



Every girl loves a smokey eye, here are two simple looks I created using the Sleek V1 and V2 pallets. These pallets are full of matte shades which are phenomenally pigmented! I think for £7.99 I don't think you could miss out on this amazing pallet. I am totally in love with this, it is better than some super acid shades from Mac and Urban Decay!



Bold Sunset

On another post I made a simple sunset, this is much bolder and a real stunning eye look. This look does take longer but it is so worth it. The warm bright sunshine look is amazing. If you would like to read the other review on a simple sunset find the link HERE




Bold Blues 
Blue is such an unloved color, this bold yet fun look is much darker in reality. I just couldn't get my camera to pick up the depth of this look. This look used many eye shadows from the V1 and V2 pallet. They are so pigmented and easy to use. Now I will be honest, this wasn't my favorite look. I am not a makeup artist but I like having fun and having a go. 





Want to read the original review? Find it HERE where there is more information and swatches of all the colors. 

Tip: To get the intensity of the eye shadow in these images use a damp brush and a white/cream shadow base.  

I hope you enjoyed looking at these two looks. Let me know if you would like me to do more of these posts. If you have any advice on how to make these looks even better get in touch. I'm not a makeup artist I just enjoy playing with makeup because it looks so pretty. I hope you all have a lovely day.

Laura x



No comments:

Post a Comment