Friday 22 January 2016

Winter sparkle nails


What is more pleasing than pretty nails which reflect the season. We're in winter and the morning are frosty, and nights bitter. But everyone loves the wintertime shades of color of cool hue's and striking blues. 

Here are three really pretty glittery nail polishes. I made a really sparkly nail look using these three. I love glitter, it lasts longer than normal nail polish and looks super pretty on any length of nails. 

I made the look dark to light from the tip. This was easy, and I used no tools other than the brush provided in the bottle of polish. I covered the nail in the silver glitter, then from half point the green and then were the tip of the nail I used the blue. This look took around 20 mins to complete and dry. Due to the glitter being rather gritty I put two top coats on, one the day I did the look and the next the day after to create a smooth finish. 


Shades were
Silver: Rimmel, Space Dust: Shooting star 
Green: Orly, Color Blast: Shamrock
Blue: Sally Hansen, Gem Crush: Blingtastic 04

These glitters are really pretty, Shooting star is a really fantastic glitter which gives a full coverage to nails after one coat, Shamrock is also lovely with holographic glitter of every color, and Blingtastic has huge glitter chunks and the odd large silver piece. They all make fantastic nail varnishes for many other looks. I really recommend these, they all dried well on top of each and the look lasted a long time. 


I hope you enjoyed reading, feel free to comment. 
Laura x 





No comments:

Post a Comment