Sunday 4 October 2015

Oriental Inspired Nails

Oriental Inspired nail design 



Here I am going to show you my own oriental inspired nail design, I am unsure if the letters actually mean anything as I only googled Chinese words and painted them on, so apologies if it doesn't make sense or is in any way wrong or rude. I hope you like my design and get your own inspiration from it. 


I couldn't find any oriental inspired nail designs so came up with my own. This design used red as the base color, black and gold as the design colors and golden glitter to add a bit of fun and sparkle. The black and white lines are suppose to be cherry blossoms. 

Product information: 
Gold glitter: Sally Hansen wedding glitter 
Gold paint: Rio nail art pens 
Black: Rio nail art pens 
Red: Rimmel Kate
Base coat: Essie first base 
Top coat: Models own 

TOP TIP: I took my inspiration from my pajamas and some DVD's I have  which are anime. People really seemed to like these, they were quite fiddly but were well worth the effort. They lasted around 7 days before chipping.  


I hope you enjoyed this. Feel free to comment and follow me. 


Laura x 



No comments:

Post a Comment