Friday 14 October 2016

There's A Dupe For That! Too Faced Blusher


It's another blog post on There's A Dupe For That! Today's post focuses on yet another Too Faced Product which has been duped by a more affordable brand. These (above) are the Blushing hearts and bronzer by the I Heart Makeup brand, this is a sister brand of Makeup Revolution which is renowned for it's dupes of the Lorac pro palettes and their Urban Decay Naked Palette dupes. 

The Too Faced products which are very nice, pretty and easy to use cost £24 in Debenhams, they are called the Sweetheart Blushers. They are amazing, I love them and I love pretty much all Too Faced products I have ever tried! However, in comparison  they both have very similar packaging and layout of products, they are also extremely similar in intensity and quality. The I Heart Makeup Blushing Hearts retail for £4.99 and are available at Superdrug, which is a considerable saving. 

I have put the LINK HERE for the superdrug page for UK, but if you're interested and are not from the UK I have linked the makeup revolution page HERE as they ship internationally. 


This shade is called Candy Queen of Hearts and retails for £4.99. This is a dupe of the Too Faced Candy Glow shade (£24). This has a lovely sheen on the cheeks and is really nice. 



This shade is called Peachy Keen Hearts and is the dupe for Too Faced Peach Beach. This is a blusher I genuinely pick over my MAC ones as the finish is so pretty, if you like a bit of glow. 



Now this bronzer which is called Summer of Love isn't a dupe, but I thought I would add it in to show you just how pretty and unusual it was. This has such an iridescent glow and the top shade can be used as a yellow based highlighter. I tend to steer well clear of the dark shade as it's a tad too warm for my skin. But the over all effect is very pretty. 

In terms of product the I Heart Makeup contains 10g of product, where as the Too Faced ones only contain 5.5g. 

You can swirl the products together or use each shade individually. DO NOT DEPOT these products as they just break up and go EVERYWHERE! The packaging is sturdy and very similar to the Too Faced one, it is made from cardboard with the product pan glued inside. There is no strong smell to this product and after having these for 6 months I am yet to break out from them ( I have very sensitive skin). 

Final verdict: 10/10

I am yet to find a negative with this product. It's pretty, applies well with all brushes and is super pigmented. It lasts all day and is really affordable. I love Too Faced they make some really amazing products but for the price I would buy the Blushing Hearts product again and again!


I hope you enjoyed reading my post, if you did please comment and like
Laura x 










No comments:

Post a Comment