Friday 28 October 2016

NYX Mini Haul and Review


For so long when I see youtube videos I am forever hearing vloggers name drop NYX as the affordable cosmetics brand which make jaw dropping gorgeous products . I knew eventually I would cave in and buy these. After discovering that Boots online were stocking this brand I knew that it was time to get my hands on these. 

I picked three products to try, two NYX liquid suade cream lipsticks and one NYX baunkadunk mascara. 








Verdict on the lip suede: I love them for their colour pigmentation! They are 100% amazing in colour, but sadly these suffer the issue many liquid lip products do because they flake away leaving a really horrible affect on lips. This stuff can also get stuck to teeth leaving a not so attractive red tooth smile. LOVELY. If you want these I would recommend not laying them, and do not touch up. If it is looking a bit patchy start from scratch (take wipes with you). It looks so bad if you layer this product!

Verdict on the mascara: This applies very well and does make a lovely look. It also smells like oranges which is bazaar considering it is on my eyes. But it too flakes and leaves spots of dried mascara everywhere. It drove me bananas as I wore this to work. It started to flake within a few hours of putting it on, and I wasn't doing anything crazy so i'm a tad disappointed. This has remained at the bottom of my makeup basket and is a LAST resort mascara. 


I honestly wouldn't recommend these products. Save your money and buy something else. 

I would like to say to end that I have had some lovely products from NYX since this haul and love their eye-line, eye-shadows and eye-pencils. 

Laura x 


Want to read more? 
Find my post on cute stationary HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment