Thursday 1 September 2016

Strange Products? Dragons Blood Face Oil


The very last thing I want is to think my face will become droopy and wrinkle filled!!! Its what my nightmares are made of...I'm 23. Yes I spend way too much time googling how not to age. So, I cane across this strange product... Dragon's blood. Humm sounds yum for my face. 

It's an oil (DISAPPOINTMENT) which smells floral and is clear. It does feel good on the skin and leaves it feeling fresh and tight. I haven't noticed any of my baby wrinkles going yet but it is nice to put on my face in the evening. It might be more about moisturizing than wrinkle smoothing. 

Final verdict? I feel disappointing in this product after a few months of using it I have noticed no difference, however I didn't break out or get irritated by this product. Honestly, I have better products lingering in my draw which I reach for a lot more. 

3/10

Hope you enjoyed reading this. 

Laura x







No comments:

Post a Comment