Thursday 28 July 2016

The by Nature Range


Now who loves nice baths which smell like a holiday abroad? MEEEE **Waves Hands In The Air**...  Here is a product which comes from New Zealand and is just amazing!  It smells super fresh and has the most luxurious bubbles for a shower gel ever. This retails online for $6.99 yes $ not £. I couldn't find a UK store who stocks this products. This is in a 500ml bottle and comes in a body wash, body cream and a body scrub. There is a whole range from classical lavender to mango and coconut (sounds yum). 

It is so nice to find something which is good for my skin as it's super sensitive and something which I really enjoy using. Because lets face it, shower gel which is fragrance free isn't fun for anyone. Find the website HERE

I Love This Product Because: It contains vitamin E, Coconut oil and Ocean Minerals. It cleanses and softens skin and is good for my sensitive skin. 

I hope you enjoyed this post. 

Laura x 

















No comments:

Post a Comment